This is a resources page for the creation of Apple ID for staff. It will walk thourgh how to create an Apple ID that will not require a billing account.
- From the Home Screen, tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
- If an Apple ID is already signed in, tap the Apple ID name, and then tap Sign Out.
- Go to the App store and Find any Free App - Tap install -
- Tap Create New Apple ID.
- Tap Done to confirm your selection, and then tap Next.
- Tap the Agree button on the bottom-right of the page.
- Tap Agree again when the confirmation appears.
- If you're trying to create an account using an existing Apple ID, like your iCloud email address, you'll receive a prompt telling you that your email address is already an Apple ID. Simply tap Continue, and then tap Use Existing Account on the following screen.
- Next, you'll be asked to enter your billing information. Tap None and supply your building address - If none is not an option please provide a card info - you will be able to change this back to none right after
- After you've filled out all of the fields for your billing information, tap Next.
- You'll then see a screen that says Verify Your Account.
- Tap Done, and check your email for a verification email from Apple.
- Open the email, and tap the Verify Now link enclosed in the email to activate your account.
- You'll be taken to a secure page to enter your Apple ID and password.
- After you've entered your email address and password, tap Verify Address.